[EM] CA LWV Study

Bart Ingles bartman at netgate.net
Wed Nov 8 00:17:03 PST 2000

I finally got a look at the study materials for the California League of
Women Voters study on election systems.  It is, shall we say,
interesting, consisting mainly of the standard CVD line along with a
couple of paragraphs of nonsense about approval voting, by someone who
obviously doesn't understand the method.

If any California residents on this list are interested in becoming
involved in the study, it's now or never.  Having more than two
participants willing to go against the grain would make a big
difference.

Bart