Ratings as a standard

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 17:57:02 PST 2000

D- Regarding the BI/BC comments (and in general) --

I would suggest that using number votes most voters will vote--

desired choice(s) > lesser of one or more remaining perceived evils >
unacceptable evils and/or lack knowledge (i.e. the well known truncated vote).

I note again that a minority obviously may not get any of its desired choices
such that such minority can either rank a lesser evil or totally truncate the
choices (i.e. have no influence over a majority choice).