[EM] Debian Project Election Results

Norman Petry npetry at cableregina.com
Mon Mar 20 19:53:23 PST 2000

There was some mention here earlier about the pairwise voting system that
the Debian Project (http://www.debian.org) uses to choose their Project
Leader.  The preliminary election results have been announced, so I thought
I'd post them here in case anyone is interested.  It's not often that we
have *actual* election data from a pairwise count to analyse!  Apply your
favourite counting method and let us know if you find anything interesting.

*****