Saari article

Bart Ingles bartman at netgate.net
Tue Mar 7 15:55:08 PST 2000

I finally found a copy of the latest Economist.  After the 2nd or 3rd
reading, I noticed that the article refers to an article "just published
in the journal *Economic Theory* ".

Apparently they are referring to the "Journal of Economic Theory", which
ran a Saari article in Aug. 1999.  I'm not positive this is the same
article to which the Economist refers, but the abstract seemed
compatible.  Unfortunately I don't have access to the entire article:

http://search.idealibrary.com/ideal-cgi/idealsearch?Category=all&Journal=jeth&searchSelect1=Authors&search1=Saari&searchLogic1=AND&searchSelect2=all&search2=&searchLogic2=AND&searchSelect3=all&search3=&articleGroupSize=10&sortMethod=Relevance