[EM] FWD - DELETE, DELETE, DELETE, Mike!!

LAYTON Craig Craig.LAYTON at add.nsw.gov.au
Sun Dec 10 16:30:30 PST 2000

I don't mind so much, but if someone wants to advocate IRV (which is quite
allright), I would prefer proper arguments about why it is thought to be
better.  I'm not concerned about someone focusing on pragmatic
considerations (ie IRV is a more realistic proposal might be a valid point),
as long as they are rational arguments.