[EM] Poll of single-winner election methods

Instant Runoff Voting supporter donald at mich.com
Tue Dec 5 14:37:31 PST 2000

Dear Mike and list,

     Thank you Mike, for writing about the methods in the poll.
     Since I wrote I did find some information, as follows:

      Condorcet using rated, not ranked, ballots:
      Demorep-1:
      Demorep-2:
      Double-Complement:
      Regular-Champion:
      Smith-Condorcet using rated, not ranked, ballots:
      Smith-Condorcet:
      Smith-Condorcet-Tobin:
      Smith-Random:

     But I am curious, what do the letters PC stand for in your post?

Donald