Majority winner set

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 13:03:02 PST 2000

I note again my simple divided majority example-

Polls show for *sincere* votes--

26 AB
25 BA
49 C

Will some of the C voters become liers and make *insincere* second choice
votes ???   Let us think.

The sincere/insincere state of affairs will always happen near the bare
majority level (due to the mere math fact of having divided majority
possibilities with 3 or more choices) (unless ALL voters are kept in TOTAL
ignorance of what anybody says or does about ANY other choice-- i.e. NO
info/news about candidates by any *biased* media -- which means ALL media
(which picks and chooses who/what to talk/write about).

Or, do lie detectors (with instant death penalities) become part of the
voting process ???  Not likely.

Thus, what, if any, method lessens insincere votes the most ???

The method works ONCE on the votes cast (not a zillion media replays with
added /removed votes (unless perhaps one is in Florida in the 2000 President
vote recounts chaos).