[EM] Borda Count

David Catchpole s349436 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Aug 23 15:23:38 PDT 2000

I am oh-so-slowly struggling through a fully-blown STV program - it's
working, but it's not at the stage where I want to foist it on an
unprepared world-it's messy, and I want to coordinate it with a
codification of the specific rules involved. A simple demonstration of
Borda should be easy (it would only require a ballot input algorithm, a
scoring algorithm and an output algorithm!). I might think about it...