[EM] New voting system website. Comments sought.

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 19:15:46 PDT 2000

EM list--

Russ Paielli has put up a new web site about voting systems,
with special emphasis on Condorcet's method--especially Tideman(wv)
& SSD.

It also discusses some problems of IRV, and has replies to
claims made for IRV at the CPR website, a California
organization that promotes IRV.

The new website is at:

http://home.pacbell.net/paielli/voting

***

The "Irving Answers" article is going to soon be revised &
improved, but it's good enough now too.

Anyway, Russ Paielli, the owner of the website has said it's ok
to start distributing the URL now. He suggested that I ask
if anyone on EM has any comments about it.

Check it out. Send your comments to Russ (I hope you'll send
me a copy too) &/or post them to EM and I'll forward them to
Russ.

By the way, if you know anyone in LWV, please pass that URL
on to them.

Mike Ossipoff