[EM] Voting paradoxes article

David Catchpole s349436 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Sep 15 15:32:24 PDT 1999

An article misquoting Saari misquoting himself! Awesome! What I would like
is for us to-

discuss Saari's books and articles on this list,
work out (in a way that can be convincing) what misunderstandings of
Saari's work and mistakes in Saari's work exist, write to Saari and
attempt to have him account for all this.

Tall order, I know, but we can only really make an impact if we can haul
arse together and make it apparent that we know what we're talking about.