[EM] My nasty system for advantaging urban parties

David Catchpole s349436 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon May 17 16:52:27 PDT 1999

A copy of the documents that add up to make the Constitution of the
Commonwealth of Australia may be found at

http://www.centenary.org.au/australian/

The sections of most significance to those interested in the implications
for electoral systems are Part II, The Senate, and Part II, The House of
Representatives. At least it's stuffy Victorian language rather than
stuffy Georgian language...