Riera and Borrell presentation (FWD)

Michael A. Schoenfield maschoen at execpc.com
Wed Mar 17 06:58:50 PST 1999

I am very interested in your papers relating to voting and those concerned
with electoral colleges. However, I am unable to read PostScript files (Word
97 is my processor program). Can your translate these couple of files to
Microsoft Word (any version) and/or Portable Document File (PDF file) which
can be read using Adobe. I will appreciate any assistance that you can/will
give me in obtaining your papers.

Michael S.
Michael Schoenfield
Michael A. Schoenfield & Associates, Ltd.
2637 Mason Street
Madison, WI 53705-3709

(608) 238-6121 Office
(608) 233-2507 Fax & Internet