More info on "Just-in-Time Withdrawal" (JITW)

Donald E Davison donald at mich.com
Thu Feb 18 04:44:36 PST 1999

Steve Eppley,

     I am reading your paper on the JITW single winner method. I need more
time to study it all, but off hand I will say that your JITW seems to be a
bit better than Run-Off without Elimination.

     Could JITW be used in single seat districts???

     If so, what would be its value in these type of elections???

Donald Davison