Pattanaik and Peleg's 'Regularity' is not be

David Catchpole s349436 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Dec 20 22:11:12 PST 1999

A formalism is the strcture in which the exposition is put (couched). For
instance, in Quantum Physics, the formalism most often applied is the
Dirac formalism, which is the one with Bras and Kets, but other formalisms
are also useful.

Really, Craig, confusing (dementing?) references to blue birds and
references to some sort of silent majority (which, by the way, has had
less to say in support of yourself than of me ;) ) isn't going to win any
arguments. Rather, it infuriates me and does nothing to demonstrate nous
on your part.