The family of "regular" probabilistic (stochastic) electoralsystems

David Catchpole s349436 at student.uq.edu.au
Sat Dec 11 17:08:34 PST 1999

Ja, vat ist das problem? Obviously, A's removal will _increase_  B's
probability of winning to unity. Regularity is cool with this- it would
rather be offended if the reverse occured. Note the use of corresponding
brackets for (removal) and (decrease). This saves me "respectively"
bullshit or (i) and (ii) bullshit and should be basically understandable
to anyone.