[EM] New South Wales election - per Markus Schulze

David Catchpole s349436 at student.uq.edu.au
Wed Aug 25 15:40:04 PDT 1999

Australian Electoral Commissions have a nasty habit of publishing
bugger-all details on the web. I'll try to find the statistical returns
in my university library today.

Another opportunity to observe large STV elections is coming up with the
NSW Local Government elections. Any details you receive on these would be
from individual councils' webpages. A place to start would be
http://www.nsw.gov.au . An example- Sydney City Council, a
geographically small (well, at least compared to Brisbane) inner-city
authority, has more than one hundred candidates.