Fw: A further elucidation of my arguments

David Catchpole s349436 at student.uq.edu.au
Sun Apr 25 02:02:05 PDT 1999

I apologise if this sounds too biased (and I apologise for my previous
misspelling- not my fault, promise!) but I feel you're ignoring the
significance of the example I gave you by making up with a bad contention
of random individuality. Of course, if we took the entire society into
account as is the genuine case with Borda the probabilities you define
would read A:1 , B:1/2.

I see an irrational fear of the inappropriateness of Borda.