Look what the cat dragged in!

Daniel Davis cicero13 at ufl.edu
Mon Oct 19 23:57:58 PDT 1998

    I am new here.  What is the consensus on having a nationwide referenda process?

    (i.e. Enough signatures in 50 states to place a binding federal statute.  Ross
Perot's supporters managed to put his name on all 50 states) [i think]

--
Y_,___|[] |   |  Visit  |   |     http://www.opposition.org       |