Shouldn't Talk To Santa Clara?

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 11:36:27 PDT 1998

Mr. Ossipoff asked--
This November, voters in Santa Clara will vote on whether or
not to authorize IRO for county elections. I've told why
I claim IRO is worse than Runoff, the method currently in use.

Is there a reason why I shouldn't talk to people in Santa Clara
County about that?
----
D- Mr. O. hardly has to ask EM folks to condemn an extremely defective and
dangerous election method (IRO).
IRO is almost as bad as asking that elections be abolished and that some
hereditary elite ruling class be given all political power.  Thus, totally
attack IRO in S.C.C.