What about a meta election?

DEMOREP1 at aol.com DEMOREP1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 12:27:46 PDT 1998

Mr. Fiterman wrote--

By the definition of I.Q. half the voters will have
over 100 and half under, its a median. As an election
judge I can attest that 90% of the problems in an
election will be due to the bottem 10% on the scale.

You can't disenfranchise people just because they
don't understand some complex system.
-----
D- Many folks do not vote because they are illiterate (i.e. cannot even read
voter registration forms and/or the instructions and names or issues on
ballots due to genetic problems and/or the rotten education they have been
given).

Some thought might be given to having assisted voting with some major
safeguards for such folks (noting that currently assisted voting is a major
felony in most States).   Even illiterate folks know the difference between
YES and NO and have some elementary knowledge of 1, 2, 3, etc.