Election Needed for Gingrich's Seat (news) (FWD)

Michael A. Schoenfield maschoen at execpc.com
Mon Nov 9 07:56:04 PST 1998

Because of the special circumstances of this particulair seat I understand
that Democrats probably do not stand much of a chance of obtaining this
seat, but if I lived in this district I would be awful angry with Gingrich
and the Republican Party for abandoning the district even before the new
congress which Newt was elected to, came into being. I hope that the
Democrats can find a good conservative "yellow-dog" Democrat to run for this
seat. Hell, if I lived there I would run myself (but I'm probably much to
liberal for the taste of these folks).

Michael S.

Michael Schoenfield
Michael A. Schoenfield & Associates, Ltd.
2637 Mason Street
Madison, WI 53705-3709

(608) 238-6121 Voice
(608) 233-2507 Fax