Oregon Passes Vote by Mail (news) (FWD)

Michael A. Schoenfield maschoen at execpc.com
Sat Nov 7 04:02:17 PST 1998

I am curious as to how Oregon is going to handle violations of election
laws. i.e., Stealing of ballots from the mail as well as other violations. I
recognize that the stealing of mail is a violation of federal laws, but even
that is often violated. How are they going to handle this and other
violations?

Michael S.

Michael Schoenfield
Michael A. Schoenfield & Associates, Ltd.
2637 Mason Street
Madison, WI 53705-3709

(608) 238-6121 Voice
(608) 233-2507 Fax