Lord Jenkins's Report

Daniel Davis cicero13 at ufl.edu
Wed Nov 4 07:34:54 PST 1998

    Constitunency representation is one thing, BOUNDARY representation is the
other; and it is the boundaries that are being represented when you have such
as jenkins trying to place districting over true representation.

    Why must you be placed in a district by a legislator and forced to choose
from the representatives there, when a multied member STV district would
allow you to chose your own representative.

    Maybe its because the liberal democrats still want big parties in power,
and hate independents. Typical hypocrisy, although I would expect that more
from the other parties.

d.d.

--
Y_,___|[] |   |  Visit  |   |     http://www.opposition.org       |