Only About U.S. Greens

Mike Ositoff ntk at netcom.com
Wed Jul 22 05:04:01 PDT 1998

I didn't mean to bother you again, but when I spoke of the Greens,
I was only talking about the California Greens that I've met in
California. There's no reason to believe that my statements about
them apply to Greens in other countries. I know there are Europeans
on this list, and I have no wish to offend those who belong to
Green parties. I was only talking about U.S. Greens, California
in particular. I know that European Green organizations have made
significant material accomplishments, and they deserve much
commendation.

I promise this is my last p.s. to that letter.

Mike Ossipoff