Criterion Clarification

Blake Cretney bcretney at my-dejanews.com
Sat Aug 8 22:36:08 PDT 1998

I've been studying the archive, but there are still
a couple of things I don't fully understand.

Does the Smith Criteria imply GMC?  It seems to me you
shouldn't be able to have a one way beat path within
the Smith set, but I might be misunderstanding one of
these concepts.  I notice you often prove MIIAC
seperately from GMC, so I kind of think I am.

IRO has the strange feature that you can sometimes
help your candidate by ranking them lower.  Is there
a criterion about this?  Is it implied by one of our
normal criterion?

Thanks, I'd really apreciate if someone could bring
me up to speed on these points.

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums