Always impossible! - not

Saari at aol.com Saari at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 15:48:56 PDT 1998

>D- Thanks for the clarification.   Mr. Saari's proposal is an attempted
>reversal of some 700 + years of trying to get 1 person-1 vote in Anglo-
>American history and deserves the strongest condemnation possible.

You want to give every voter only a single vote - with resulting lack of
precision, ambiguity and lesser-of-evils second-guessing.  I want to allow
each voter to express their feelings on each candidate, and with sufficient
breadth to allow truly informed group decisions.  Is this so horrible?

Mike Saari