Current FAQ update

New Democracy donald at mich.com
Wed Mar 12 09:31:48 PST 1997

Dear Election Methods list,

Mike Saari wrote:
>Sorry, I didn't realize that this group had already approved a previous FAQ
>version.  I will proceed from that assumption - sorry for the confusion.
>
>Mike S

Donald writes:
     Does this mean that you gentlemen will not be doing this FAQ project?

     If not then I say "Good" - that project was not worthy of your talents
and abilities - I have a better project I would like to ask you or anyone
to consider working on.

     I have long felt that the only and best way for reforms to become
reality in this country is for them to be carried in with a political party
- not any current political party - but a new political party whose
internal government contains the same reforms.

     The thinking is that if we are able to construct a political party
that has the "perfect" self government then once people see this they will
join - they will join because we will give them representation in the party
and this will give them the vision that they can gain the same
representation in city, county, state and federal governments. If we plan
badly then they will not join - but this is how we find our way towards
success.

     So that is the project - to lay out an outline or framework of a
political party unlike any political party we know today. This party should
have branches and levels of government - but these party governments would
all have the best reforms currently known.

     Otherwise we face one reform in one place at one time - each effort
will be like pulling teeth.

     I plan to work on this myself but one person cannot make this work.

Yours sincerely,

Donald Eric Davison of New Democracy at http://www.mich.com/~donald