Fishburn Rich Parties Example

Rob Lanphier robla at eskimo.com
Sun Jan 5 00:22:55 PST 1997

On Sun, 5 Jan 1997, Mike Ossipoff wrote:
> Another thing: Bruce, is it true that you're employed by
> the Institute for Defense Analysis, and that the Institute
> for Defense Analysis is associated with the Defense Department?
>
> No doubt we've all heard about the ways in which the Pentagon
> has made a reputation as a defender of democracy around the
> world  :-)

Please avoid the attacks and insinuations.

I want to introduce the caveat that I may be totally misrepresenting what
Bruce said.  Furthermore, it was an idea that Bruce and I came up with
that we didn't have time to fully explore.  That is why I bring it up now.
This isn't some diabolical plot to misdirect this list.

It is *entirely* inappropriate in any case to assume the worst about
someone just because they don't hold the same view as you.

---
Rob Lanphier
robla at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~robla