Another Desperate 5-Minute Reply

Mike Ossipoff dfb at bbs.cruzio.com
Sun Feb 2 01:04:47 PST 1997

I'd been meaning to unsubscribe, as I said I was going to, for
the past several weeks, but hadn't gotten around to it. I haven't
replied to Don's latest messages, and all I've sent to EM in
the last few days was my "A More Attainable LO2E-2" message,
and I assume that if Rob's complaint was partly or wholely
about my postings, he was referring to earlier postings.

Anyway, I meant to unsubscribe, for the reasons that I
stated previously, and this seems the right time to. I know
I've spent too much time replying to Don & Demorep, but
one thing that I really don't have time for is participating
on a list where the promptness & thoroughness of my replies
is a source of complaint. Causing annoyance by my participation
isn't a good use of my time.

Mike Ossipoff