That Report is Complete. Let's Post it to ER.

Mike Ossipoff dfb at bbs.cruzio.com
Sat Sep 28 20:33:08 PDT 1996

The report, as currently posted is virtually perfect & complete, and
so let's post it to ER immediately. Any methods that it still
doesn't define aren't important, since they didn't win or come close
to winning, and were not advocated by more than 1 person.

Since a motion to post a completed version of the previous draft was
made & seconded, and this is that completed version, and since that
motion had no opposition, then doesn't that mean that the report, in
its current form, can & should be posted to ER immediately? It
seems so to me. Let's post it now. Steve, I claim that the
democratic procedure required for posting the report to ER has
been completed.

Mike