Individual Reporting of Vote Result

Mike Ossipoff dfb at bbs.cruzio.com
Wed Sep 11 09:18:24 PDT 1996

Since no proposal to post a report to ER, concerning the result of
our vote, can get a second, then wouldn't you agree that it's
ok for 1 or more individuals to post their own report(s) to ER?
If that's the only way it will get done? Of course if I (for instance)
send such an individual report, I'll make it clear that it was
written by me.

Obviously I can't post Steve's draft without permission, so I'd
write my own, which would be as brief as possible, stating only
a few facts.

...or can we get a second for the motion to post Steve's draft?

It really isn't necessary to add a definition of Instant-Runoff
(also knoown as "Preferential Voting", MPV, the Alternative Vote),
because that method is already known to many electoral reformers,
especially those favoring it, and because it lost the election.

Mike