Parliamentary vs Presidential

Kevin Hornbuckle kevinh at efn.org
Mon Oct 28 07:37:13 PST 1996

> It is a conflict of interest for the same person or persons to both make
> the laws and enforce the laws. A dictator would do this.
>
> Donald

This happens under the current arrangement, as we do suffer under
dictatorship in many ways now. The differences between the executive
rulers and the legislative rulers are small compared to their
similarities, especially considering how they work so well together
serving the monied interests. A bi-partisan effort and so on.