Brief Unauthorized Vote Announcement

Steve Eppley seppley at alumni.caltech.edu
Mon Oct 14 21:18:07 PDT 1996

Mike O. wrote:
-snip-
>Steve's report is better than my announcement. Steve's report is
>much more complete, detailed, informative. It will probably
>eventually be posted, I hope. Maybe before the Presidential
>election, maybe not. What's the advantage of my announcement then? I
>can't post Steve's report to ER without permission, but I can post
>my own announcement.

If you prefer to post my draft rather than your version, you have my
permission.  I'm sorry I've been so slow.

If you post the draft, I'd suggest globally replacing the
Regular-Champion and RC terms with Copeland and Cp.  And maybe add
a little paragraph about tie-breaking: Plurality-ext or whatever.

The changes which Bruce and Hugh asked for, and others not yet asked
for, can be included in the commentary message(s) which we will
hopefully produce next.