Tie-breakers

donald at mich.com donald at mich.com
Sun Nov 3 07:16:48 PST 1996

Bruce wrote on Sat 2 Nov 1996

Bruce: > However, if there are no candidates that
>are capable of winning in this manner, then EC should select all of the
>candidates running in the election as its winners.  This allows all of the
>electoral votes of the reformed states to go to their choice according to M.

Donald: Dear Steve. I am going to go with Bruce on this. We should not have
a case in which there are no candidates for the Reformed States to vote on.
The Reformed States should produce a winner if only as a recommendation to
the U.S.House. Otherwise there is no use for the ballots of the Reformed
States.

Donald