A What-If: Condorcet in 1996

donald at mich.com donald at mich.com
Wed Nov 27 11:34:03 PST 1996

Dear Methods list,

The following letter came to me. I am forwarding it to you. It is not clear
if the author is another supporter of Condorcet - but he thinks that Ross
Perot would have won the Presidential election if Condorcet would have been
the election method used. I'm betting on the local pairwise guys to
manipulate the election so that their hero, Nader, will be the winner.

Donald