Attachment COND-FLA

Steve Eppley seppley at alumni.caltech.edu
Tue Jun 11 02:54:06 PDT 1996

Bruce A wrote:
>POSITION PAPER
>FIVE EXAMPLES THAT SHOW FLAWS OF CONDORCET'S VOTING METHOD

I didn't read very far into this paper, since I got no inkling that
it contained anything about Smith//Condorcet, which is my preference.
People can argue about whether these 5 examples are significant or
insignificant flaws; I prefer Smith//Condorcet to avoid these
arguments.  I'd rather go to the extra trouble of explaining
the extra complexity of Smith//Condorcet relative to Condorcet.

Bruce, do you have any examples showing flaws of Smith//Condorcet?