Academic Criteria & Condorcet's Method (fwd)

Mike Ossipoff dfb at bbs.cruzio.com
Tue Jun 11 02:58:55 PDT 1996

Mike Ossipoff writes:
> From mail.eskimo.com!eskimo.com!election-methods-list Mon Apr 15 05:42:44 1996
> Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 05:41:36 -0700 (PDT)
Now that Bruce has posted his "faults of Condorcet" article to
EM, it seems necessary to re-post some letters I posted in reply.
These letters discuss Bruce's claim that it's serious that plain
Condorcet fails the criteria that he names. As has been said,
Smith//Condorcet meets those criteria.

Again, the fact that this letter has 2 headers is the result
of the fact that I don't have a way to delete lines or blocs
of text. Or if I do have a way to, I haven't found it yet.