EM agenda?

Steve Eppley seppley at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Jul 3 10:24:00 PDT 1996

Mike O wrote:
>So, as Steve suggested, let's give it a few more days and then
>send the vote report in. Steve, how about 12:01 a.m. Saturday?

No objection from me.  Anyone else object?

>That would be the voting deadline, so that a vote would have to
>be dated at no later than that time. We could then wait till
>Monday before posting the report,

If you mean posting the report to the ER list, I think it should be
posted to EM first and discussed here.  And maybe instead of sending
a flurry of individual "narrative" posts to ER we should combine
them all into one, showing the consensus and the dissents.