Rob Lanphier's website demo of Condorcet

Rob Lanphier robla at eskimo.com
Thu Dec 19 10:04:06 PST 1996

Steve,

Thanks for your comments.  There is quite a bit of work to be done with my
demo, and I think all of your comments are valid.  Unfortunately, I'm not
going to be able to incorporate any of the changes until at least
February, so I'd really like to encourage you or anyone else on this list
to grab the source and play around with it.  I'll gladly accept any
changes (provided they work) and credit all contributors.

Part of the reason why you don't see Smith//Condorcet calculated is
because my work so far has been to lay the groundwork for arbitrary
combination and ordering of methods.  This is a loftier goal from which
the simpler goal of a Smith//Condorcet calculator would fall out.

I'd like to make this the back end for one or many friendly front-end
programs that feed it well-formed input.

Rob Lanphier
robla at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~robla