[EM] Moderating vs suppressing

Dave Ketchum davek at clarityconnect.com
Fri Sep 2 12:19:51 PDT 2005

I am addressing this to both Condorcet and EM.

This disagreement needs serious response.  According to Jobst:
      Jobst's posts to Condorcet are being suppressed by Jeff.
      Jeff, apparently, is suppressing for disagreeing opinions rather
than for unsuitable content.

Seems to me moderator business is controlling quality of accepted posts
without considering agreement/disagreement with personal technical opinions.

DWK

Subject:  Re: Rejection of messages on [Condorcet]

                  If you want peace, work for justice.