IRV as a stepping stone [WAS: Re: [EM] Sunday reply to Bill Lewis Clark]

Eric Gorr eric at ericgorr.net
Tue Jan 20 08:18:03 PST 2004

At 10:47 AM -0500 1/20/04, Bill Lewis Clark wrote:
>IMHO, Condorcet
>supporters seem a lot more interested in attacking IRV, than they do
>helping out with any serious election reform.

Indeed.

This is why I have spent so much time working on my website and
developing examples (although, I have have only completed one...for
the moment) to demonstrate how simple condorcet really is.

Yes, I really am more interested in attacking IRV then helping with
serious election reform.

(hint: I am being sarcastic)