[EM] You want us to propose methods that fail our criteria & standards?

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 22:25:02 PST 2004

We at electionmethods reserve the right to only put up critreria that seem
important to us. As you can tell from our introduction, we want to get rid
of the lesser-of-2-evils problem, minimize or eliminate the  need for
drastic defensive strategy. Therefore it shouldn't surprise anyone if we
have critreria about that. Participation isn't about that. So it shouldn't
surprise anyone if we don't list Participation.

LNH is poorly written. We reserve the rigsht to not put up every criterion
someone says we should.

Nowhere do we claim that our website is a survey article listing all the
criteria that are proposed.

And it also shouldn't surprise anyone if the we recommend methods that do
well by the criteria and standards that we consider important.

Mike Ossipoff