[EM] Steph: You still haven't heard my question.

Arnie Urken aurken at choicelogic.com
Fri Jan 17 12:01:39 PST 2003

Stephanie and Mike,

I have enjoyed your debate and wonder if you thought of looking at defining
a median in terms of the distribution of individual preference orderings
represented by a beta distribution.  Ths approach is rigorous and flexible.
It might also accomodate a definition of threshholds for allocaating
approval votes.

Arnie