[EM] 1-Person-1-Vote has been abandoned.

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 16 16:06:09 PST 2003

Adam --

as a matter of fact "fractional voting" methods allow a voter to use its full
ballot without having any impact on the result. I could vote .25 for
the four candidates I am presented with and clearly have no influence
over the result. So I think it fits when the "reciprocal fairness" criteria
rejects "fractional voting" methods. But maybe these methods do respect your
interpretation of 1p1v...

Steph.

----