[EM] 1-Person-1-Vote has been abandoned.

Eric Gorr ericgorr at cox.net
Wed Jan 15 11:21:42 PST 2003

>One could limit the space to so many ASCII symbols, so the person most
>ingenious at describing large numbers would choose the winner.

That's far to easy. Every candidate would be in a tie as one would
only need to write out the symbol for infinity, while not a number
itself, it is a perfect description for the largest possible number.

Of course, if one was silly enough to specify the infinity as
described by the set of all Integers rather then the infinity as
described by the set of all Real numbers, they would deserve to lose.

I am assuming that no one has discovered another level of infinity.

----