[EM] Markus: Marquette

MIKE OSSIPOFF nkklrp at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 17:21:17 PST 2003

Markus--

You wrote:

I guess that you still have access to the same copy of
"Proportional Representation" by Hoag and Hallett where
you have read about Nanson in Wisconsin.

I reply:

Actually that copy is no longer available.

You continued:

When you re-read
this copy, does it still mention Marquette, Wisconsin?

I reply:

Though I haven't had an opportunity to re-read the copy, I'm certain
that it still says what it said before. However, it's possible that
I somehow inexplicably mistakenly believed that it said Wisconsin
when it actually said Michigan.

Mike Ossipoff