[EM] Condorcet Voting

Eric Gorr ericgorr at cox.net
Mon Jan 6 09:04:18 PST 2003

Had a few spare hours yesterday with a snow storm I wasn't expecting
and decided to create a site which would allow people to enter in the
matrix which would result from Condorcet voting and output the
winner(s).

Of course, can't guarantee there aren't any bugs, but the algorithm
is a small and trivial one and I have run a few tests of my own which
seemed to work out ok.

If you'd like to check it out, you can find it at:

   http://www.ericgorr.net/condorcet/index.php

Feel free to e-mail me with whatever comments you like.

----