[EM] Blake's margins arguments

Stephane Rouillon stephane.rouillon at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 19 17:43:17 PST 2003

I think margin is the more natural criteria.
I think relative margin is the best criteria to represent the people's
will.
I think winning votes is the best criteria to provide sincere rankings.

I have yet no way to compare their relative quality,
so actually I can live with any of these. Just tell me in advance how my
unranked choices will be interpreted...

However, I prefer Ranked Pairs as a Condorcet method.

Steph.
PS: relative margin is mathematically coherent. Even if A(7)>B(1) locks
before C(400) > D(365), A cannot win. Try it!!

----