[EM] invitation to participate in encyclopedia

Dan Keshet dkesh at channel1.com
Wed Feb 19 13:11:10 PST 2003

Hi all,

I'm interested in election systems (I was briefly on this list before being
deluged with mail, and still read it sometimes via the archives).  I'm also a
volunteer editor with Wikipedia ( http://www.wikipedia.org/ ), a free
encyclopedia that is collaboratively-edited by volunteers from around the
world.

I have started a project to document basic knowledge about election methods at
Wikipedia, and I would like to encourage everybody on this list to come
participate with the project.  The homepage of the project is
at http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Voting_Systems

You can also see a list of all election-method-related articles at:

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_voting_systems_topics

For an introduction to editing on wikipedia, please read:
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Welcome,_newcomers

If you have any questions, you can e-mail me or ask them on the Wikipedia
itself.

Cheers,

Dan Keshet

----