What are we all about?

James Gilmour jgilmour at globalnet.co.uk
Tue Jul 23 14:00:19 PDT 2002

While I can see merit in an open discussion of voting systems, I have great difficulty in understanding the attraction of Approval
Voting.  If I've got it right, Approval Voting breaks the first and most fundamental rule of democratic representation: "one person,
one vote".

James Gilmour
A practical political reformer in Scotland.

FAIRSHARE - Scotland's Campaign for Local Democracy
Visit our website at  www.fairsharevoting.org

----